One night, I have a dream that one friend should have met me, pero she is beautiful. But I happy na nagkita kami sa isang lugar na maganda. Just only God should be watched me. Just she wants to shared me na kung ano ang kanyang karanasan sa buhay, I'm really concern to her about me and my friend. I miss her na matagal na kami na hindi kami nagkikita. I know that she tells me that will all about friendship just also I'm e-mail her and also her friendster account. I'm really happy with tears that I just remembered na kung paano na kami magbounding sa isa't-isa. I hope that I have to share regards my friendship is like my dream. In that place, my memory is still continuos, but God will be answered my prayer then my Guardian Angels will be sending the message of me.
Thank you Lord, for giving me a chance to meet me my friend in my dreams. And I also, thank you for being me my friend as the discipleship of Our Lord Jesus Christ. But one day, will hope to give me a chance to heal me and my friend, should never say goodbye in my dreams. I cry with tears. Just I remembered to my friend just want to talking with me.
Thank You Lord, Thank You!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment