Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Executive Diary

Last night, I have a dream but I know to what happen to me. I'm really happy for finding me my soulmate. I know that I love him and I hug him during this night. Actually, masaya nga ako para sa kanya para sa soulamte ko. Alam ko na gabi na ako umiiyak dahil sa kanya. I want to met him in my dreams, but he is still in my heart and soul. I happy for him na madalas ko siyang nakikita kahit sa aking panaginip. My dreams is still in my heart, pero pagdating sa future, I tell him in what is good and what is bad.

My Guardian angel still guided me and I also to protected me during this night. I know that God is also loved me to answer to my prayer. I understand to my situations, and I'm really happy for my future and I want to experience on how to give my sharing to the people that you will have to become a friendship.

My soulmate, I love you and I love you very much thru my dreams will be come true. I met you in my dreams and I see u later on.

No comments: